TouchDesigner Tutorials

You can now find links to all our TouchDesigner tutorials here:

9 Likes

:smiley:

1 Like

some really good stuff here, thanks

very good tutorials ! I found that one with google also :slight_smile:

This course aims to explore the potentials of computer animation in interactive applications. At the end of this course, students are able to understand the potential and limitation of real-time interactive computer animation, and create their own interactive works using selected tools. Topics include creating 3D animation contents for interactive applications, real-time rendering, and using physics in an interactive computer animation environment.

eportal.cityu.edu.hk/bbcswebdav/institution/APPL/Course/Current/SM4125.htm

courses :

sweb.cityu.edu.hk/sm4125/SM4125-01.pdf

ā€¦ to ā€¦

sweb.cityu.edu.hk/sm4125/SM4125-12.pdf

1 Like

Good post !

Some basic concepts also here: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ā€¦ jOcc70Vcim

1 Like

thanks, is helpful for those who are starting :wink:

thank you , guys, for these useful links

[url]https://lichtpfad.selz.com/[/url] is missing there :slight_smile:
2 TouchDesigner Courses,
3rd is coming soon

@3dwalker

The content is great, but the audio has a consistent background hiss. It makes the videoā€™s almost unwatchable.

I hope this audio problems is not there in part 2. If you want to hear what I mean, go listen to a Pluralsight video - complete silence in the background bed, these are all courses recorded by non audio pros.

Thanks.

Greattttttt !!! thxxxx.
:smiley:

You can also find all Touchdesigner Tutorials so far here, i think thatā€™s all i could find that was online!

[https://alltd.org/]

Hello! Iā€™ve just created a new tutorial on how to connect Arduino and TouchDesigner.

https://forum.derivative.ca/t/new-beginner-tutorial-arduino-and-touchdesigner/213187

Hope you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks to all those who have spent hours capturing their knowledge and leaving particles of it for newbies to glean.

1 Like

Hi Ben,
Iā€™m new in TD, and Iā€™m sorry if this is out topic, let me know if it is.
I see two tutorial at this web address:
(Particle)
(You need to delete the underscore after ā€œhā€ from ā€œh_ttpā€ below, cause it is no possible to send web address although I see other message with web address)

h_ttps://derivative.ca/community-post/asset/touchdesigner-project-file-pack-vol2-free-download/64793
and:
(KINETIC TYPOGRAPHY)
h-ttps://derivative.ca/community-post/tutorial/kinetic-typography-touchdesigner-part-1-fundament/62255

Do you know if these are free to use in multimedia application or how can I do to know this?
Thank you!
Gian

Hi Gian7, donā€™t worry, after you use the forum a bit youā€™ll get to level1 and be able to link and post media.

These tutorials are educational for TouchDesigner, so I am not sure what you meant by ā€œfree to use in multimedia applicationā€?
You can also contact the author directly and ask them if you have a specific request. In the article at the bottom just click ā€œStart Discussionā€ or ā€œContinue Discussionā€.

Let me know if that helps.

Of course it helps.
I try in tis way.
Thank you very much Ben!!