How to start animations only upon trigger

I have put together a series of animations where images pop-up and then zoom into the distance until they disapear. I have put together 8 sequences that all tie into a render configuration. The only problem is, as soon as I hit play, all of my sequences immediately pop up and fill the screen. I need to be able to hit play without any of them being triggered until I do so myself one at a time. (This will be used for a theatre show).

I am currently triggering these by connecting a trigger node to a speed reset pulse on a speed CHOP that is being fed information from x,y,z wave CHOPS.

As soon as you hit play at the bottom, the waves start up. If I wait a while, everything eventually disappears into the distance and then I can trigger which ones I want by hitting the associated keyboard key linked to my reset triggers. This kinda works, but will not cut it for our live performance.

Is there a way to start the speed CHOP from a static state with some type of trigger? I imagine theres got to be a way to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Could you trigger it via a channel from a Constant CHOP? This would be similar to a button…

cheers
Markus