2D infinity tunnel

Hi! Excuse me for the nub question, but I don’t understand how to create an effect of endless movement through the tunnel using only TOP/CHOP operators.
Here’s my patch - slightly similar effect is achieved by changing the scale. However it is not continuous, and I do not want to loop a segment.
For example, a video with the effect that I want (but it is made with SOP operators) - [url]http://www.indaehwang.com/touchdesigner/infinity-times-zero-experimental-0001-0004/[/url]
I would be glad if someone will help and explain / show how to do it.
box.toe (117 KB)

I agree that I would really like a tutorial on this. My noob hypothesis are:

• movie file in TOP of square with transparency around it > Transform TOP with 45deg rotation static and absTime.frame*x on scale parameter > Multiple feedback TOPs > noise CHOPs affecting feedback TOP seed parameter and a Level TOP Invert parameter

• Python Voodoo

I may try this soon whether or not an experienced user reports back.

I would use Geo Instancing.

Here are two examples of how to do it:

tunnel1.tox (1.27 KB)

tunnel2.tox (1.47 KB)

The first example is actually building a tunnel out of square tubes and instancing it into the Z dimension.

Then add to the Z to move all the instances forward. Then use a “limit” chop to loop the input so that the instances stay within a specified z depth.

This does actually create your infinite tube however the pixels will get lost at the center.

The second example just uses a shape to scale its width and height to size. I tried using a wireframe material and also creating a grid ring.

Play around, I’m sure you can figure it out from here.