Rendering demonstration out?

how would I go about rendering a demonstration of my work?

I have full scenes and a control panel with my buttons sliders etc.

now i cant use screen capture software because it lags the video

is there a way of rendering it out? so I can kind of record me using it?

im not too bothered about the sound, because i will just overlay the same track that was playing during the record using adobe premier or somthing

thanks!

You could use a Movie Out TOP to render in real-time as you perform your work. If your computer is not fast enough to write a movie out while playing back at an acceptable frame rate, you can render the performance back frame by frame using the Create Movie Dialog.

Record all the channels from your control panel into a Record CHOP. After performing, replace your control panel channels with the channels saved in the Record CHOP (swap them out in place of recording). Then use the Create Movie dialog to render frame by frame. This is a good technique for rendering larger movie resolutions as well.

ah thanks for this, il give it a go shortley

its not that my computer isn’t powerful more that my scene is very crowded. il see how i go with both,
thanks!

oK just a couple of questions on the above method (recording chop)

does the recording chop store the data in its self?, or does it store it into another chop that you plug it into?

also because i have many buttons, shall I just have an Out chop in each button going into a merge and then putting that into a master record chop?
and if I do do that do I have to rename all the channels within the chops, because a lot of them are just called “State” at the moment?

thanks

The Record CHOP stores all its data inside its self. Using a Merge CHOP is perfect, and although the Merge CHOP will rename the channels automatically for you, it would be a good idea to give the channels distinct names so you know what is what. When you playback the system, you will need to select the correct channel and feed it back into appropriate place in your networks.