Color gradient along Z axis?

Hello. I am new to TouchDesigner, and have been following some tutorials for a couple days. I’m trying to work out a simple idea, but I’ve run into a bit of a roadblock.

I have a square-shaped hollow tube that I’ve made by using a Sweep SOP. It is situated lengthwise along the Z axis. I would like to make it two different colors, with a gradient from one end to the other. I tried every “Type” in the Ramp TOP (vertical, horizontal, circular, etc) but none of them achieve the desired effect.
For example, in the screenshot, I would want the far end of the shape (in negative Z) to be black, and then fading forward to white (in positive Z).
I am unsure how to proceed. I searched online a bit, but nothing appeared to be a solution, so I thought perhaps I should try asking for help here.

Any advice would be appreciated - Thank you!

Between your transform and Null SOP insert a Texture SOP. This will let you adjust the texture coordinates for your material. You should be able to get the effect you want by using the Orthographic Texture Type, and then choose which Projection Axis you want. Hope that helps!

Aha! This worked perfectly. Thanks for your help.