Can't interact with my interface

hello touchdesigners!

don’t know why i cant interact with my audio analysis interface. Container with audio is not responsive, but the neighbor container with video player is interactive. if i move audio container to the left or top side of the parent container it works. what is the problem?
audio.tox (48.8 KB)

It’s because you have set Alignment of the parent container to “none” which means in your case “container1” is placed exactly over container “AudioControl”.
If you give container1 a red background color and set its background alpha to 1, you’ll see this:
layout.png
One solution is to go to the parent container, to the tab Children, set Alignment to (for instance) Left to Right, and then on each child container, under the Layout tab, set the Align Order in the order you want them to appear from left to right.

oh,yes! indeed! thank you very much!

i’ve just realized that i dont need that container there, it should be base comp instead.

do you think is it a good way to build an audio analysis and visuals switcher? i’m thinking about switching between prerendered and generative content

If you think it’s a good idea, it is a good idea!

tnx man, that’s true :wink: :smiley: