yet another shadertoy question

So I am trying to port this one: shadertoy.com/view/4tdXR8

it compiles just fine, but i’m a little lost on how to get it wired up. its close. but I can seem to get the same reactions. I am really trying to get to grips with managing these and ive gotten a number of them to work just fine, but this one has me a little confounded. Can someone lend a little hand and better yet a small explanation of whats going on/what its looking for as an input?

ive tried using bufB as the feedback, you can see ive tried looking back a frame, but it never quite clicks.

many thanks.
2dWave.8.toe (5.69 KB)

i didn’t look t it much, but if you take the level and the over tops out and use a feedback instead of the cache going to buffer b, you should get something more like it.

also you need to add another glsl top with the code from “image” with inputs from A and B and the uniform variables.

re: the img shader, i realized that one as soon as i uploaded, but thanks for the pointer…

Im getting much closer, but its not reacting in the way it should. Basically, the feedback is not growing outwards…I managed with a few others that are similar, but just wondering where the error is here in hopes to better understand the GLSL parts.

thanks in advance anyone…
2dWave.10st.toe (6.29 KB)