mirror room vreviz

how can i previsualize reflected content, that was displayed in the front of you in the mirror room?

i’ve played i bit with CineChamber example from MUTEK workshop, and also with shared tox from DayForNight 2017, but can’t figure out how does they work and to tweak with them. feels that i’m doing wrong

and one more question -what material can i use for mirror room? is it Reflective Mirror Film?
cineChamberVersion.toe (9.29 KB)
dfnVersion.toe (140 KB)

yeah, just realized that my attempts are very wrong. will dig and explore further more.
i’ve found this technic [url]get accurate reflection on sphere of a torus moving around? - #3 by greenpattern - General TouchDesigner Discussion - TouchDesigner forum with cubemap render useful , experimenting with cubemaps now. don’t really understand how to work with them, but will find out how :smiling_imp:

started again with CineChamber Previz, started to get some infinite kind of reflections, but still looks not good.
i’ve even don’t know if it is a right method, but i’ve read on Facebook Help Group some tips about mirroring , that’s was Vincent’s comment on this topic facebook.com/groups/touchde … 873976982/ , and i thought maybe i can change things that i’ve done watching CineChamber workshop videos
cineChamberReflections.toe (7.78 KB)

here is my new attempt
mirror room.toe (14.5 KB)

i’m having this image using render TOP cubemap mode
mirrorR00m.toe (9.06 KB)
mirrorRoomLite.gif

hello! any ideas how can i improve this? :unamused:

Hi Alex,

Did you make any updates to this project? I don’t know how to make it better yet, but it’s worth for me checking this out. If you happen to have any improved or later version feel free to share.

Cheers.