Turning on and off export data

I have some data coming in from an audio file, the data is controlling the movement of some objects,

How would I go about turning the data off and on again,

the only thing ive tried is putting it through a delete chop and by passing it, but when i by pass it after un bypassing it the data has to be exported again

Im sure there’s an easy way to do this.

also I would like to control this switch via midi later on if possible

many thanks!
sorry if Its a silly question >_>

another thing.

how do you remove export data from a parameter all together

for instance, removing the export from a chop to the translation Y of an object,

when i right click the parameter, the “delete expression” is greyed out,

and i cant delete it from the chop exporter because there are so many exports i cannot sift through them all to find the right one to delete

thanks!

You need to remove it from the source CHOP, you can’t do it at the destination.
If you can’t use the CHOP exporter (you are opening it from the individual CHOP right?), you can use the ‘exportmap’ command also.

If the exports are done using automatic exports (like in an imported FBX model), then the only way to stop them is rename the channel or delete it.

I can export now, I just cut the automatic animation data out and then paste it back in after i use the chop exporter.

the exports i want to get rid of are not the automatic ones, they are the ones coming from a maths chop.
the maths chop is being exported to many objects.

I export the data using the chop exporter and accidently dragged the export onto a perameter (transition X) I didnt want it to control, ctrl Z would not undo it, so I dont know how to get rid of it, unless i sift through the long expression finding that specific export within the chop exporter.

thankss

I think you have to go digging through the list in the CHOP exporter. CHOP Exporter is on our todo list. If you have 1000s in the list copy and paste the whole thing into a text editor, use Find to find and remove it, then copy and paste the edited text back into exporter. Hacky I know, but might save you some time on really big lists.

ahh ok

good idea,

i came up with a semi solution any how, but thanks for this!