Grow Bounds

Hi community.
I have one month since i started learning touch designer, i have minimal coding knowledge because i ussually work as motion graphic artist.

I am trying to do an interactive projection where i take a silouethe and try to radiate colors out of it.

My first approach was to create a feedback and connect it to a transform node, but the issue was the fact that i had scaling, and insteat of growing “outlines” i had them “comming tword” due to scaling offcourse, so the effect was nice only if i had a person(silhouette) right in the center of the image, while going on the sides and keeping the anchor point in the in the same spot made it meh…

My second approach was using a lookup node and mapping an animated ramp on a blurred silhouette. The issues i have with this first it has a high resolution near the center of the silhouette and goes down in quality as it goes off screen(like really pixelated) and second it makes some nasty glitches when the silhouette is moving fast.

What i try to achieve is overlayed strokes that grow out of that silhouette(not scaling but expanding). I dont know how to approach this, i don’t know shading so well also i dont understand well how SOP works(one of my ideea was to create it out of a 3d silouethe… dont know if it is the right way)
AAA.jpg