High Dynamic Range Rendering

Here’s a .tox file that shows off some high dynamic range rendering. It used our new support for the .hdr file format to bring in the images of the cathedral (although the TOPs are locked now so the .hdr file isn’t include).
This sample is another port of a sample from the nvidia OpenGL SDK.

If anyone wants more info on whats going in here post questions and I’ll answer them.

Just uploaded a new one because the beam strength slider was at 0, losing one of the main features of the effect.

This file has been updated to work in builds of 088 32840 or later.
HDR.tox (26.7 MB)

anyone able to download this. Tried several times, but always end up with a size mismatch error

I was able to download and run it.

Any luck getting it Achim?

No luck, tried another machine getting this error:
“… could not be saved, because the source file could not be read”

Where does the error come up? In the internet explorer (like a bad link page), as a dialog box when trying to download, as a dialog box after the download completes?

error comes up in a dialog box while downloading (at ca. 50% )
Tried firefox and iexplorer. Same same.

Hmm, I just tried it from home and it works for me also. Anyone else having issues?

same problem as achim here

i get a size mismatch error when downloading too, even using ‘downthemall’ in firefox.

rod.

Hey I got this to download this time.

however, when I open it up, the console goes crazy complaining about nothing being connected to null TOPs in /HDR/scene.

what goes where?

the shader is meant to be glassy with parts of the images as environment maps?

Rod.

What build are you using? I just opened it up in FTE and Pro 387 and it opened fine.