mutek mexico A/V set

Hi guys!
I finally uploaded my mutek mexico set:
[video]https://vimeo.com/114895005[/video]
enjoy!
Oh btw, and I wrote a book about Max and Touchdesigner, it’s on holyday sale or something, you can buy it for just 5$ these days: [url]http://bit.ly/1v4bqij[/url]
cheers!

The book looks really great too. I look forward to working through it.

I think everyone, no matter how experienced has quite large corners of Touch where they have not really ventured.

Even after ten years of using Touch, I still consider myself a beginner.

talking about Touch and Max together is a great idea. I especially like the way you suggest other things like PureData to explore.

thanks again,

rod.

Thanks Rod!
Yes, I tried to include many topics, I also learned a lot during writing it. And I have to say it here again: thanks derivative! They did an amazing job supporting this project and I learned a huge amount from them, that would never be in this book otherwise.

Me too! And that’s why I think it’s really handy to have a more linear thing like elburz’ or my book instead of a wiki.
Thanks again!

Wow, all the visuals and the music are really great! I’m working under my liveset as well right now. I’m planning to use notebook with touchDesigner for visuals and elektron octatrack for audio.

Your scenes have such a great light/shadows.That’s what I’m struggling to achieve right now. Is it all made with TD? Or some shaders as well?

Thanks devy!

It’s all TD, matbe some ‘custom shaders’, I forgot. With ‘custom shaders’ I mean, Phong MAT-> output shader, and I might have applied minor changes. But I’m sure not capable of doing great GLSL coding.
cheers!

Thank you, this is really inspirational!

Any chance we can get that book again for 5$ anytime soon?
:slight_smile:
I’m on the fence, I’d like to get it but I can’t afford it for at least a few weeks…

hi, sorry, I have no inslight whatsoever in what the guys at packt pub are doing. I also didn’t know nothing about that christmas(was it christmas?) 5 dollar sale back then.
I actually also would like to buy a couple for 5 dollars, haha. I myself get them only 40% cheaper…

Just noticed, that Packt Publishing got some kind of survey thing going on, which will “reward” you with a smashing 80% OFF Code for any video/book purchase => ~5€/5.5$ for Patricks “Multimedia Programming Using Max/MSP and TouchDesigner”-title .

packtpub.com/survey

wow thanks for the advertisment mate :slight_smile: sorry, I havent been around for a while, cheers!