Pinch / zoom functionality

would be really nice to have pinch zoom on the network editor to work with touchscreen enabled devices :slight_smile:

1 Like

Too True!

With the fairly nice touch screen keyboard shipping with 8 and now 10, it would make for onsite tweaks sans mouse and keyboard a lot easier :slight_smile:

SIGNED

Oh wow yeah that’d be amazing. +1 from me for sure.

This wouldn’t interfere with the multitouch functionality in panel containers I assume (unless you have an active viewer?)

yes, please!
I’ve been dreaming of this for a while

+1

yes pleaaaase

would also be great in the cameraViewport COMP.

2 Likes

reviving this feature request again. this was honestly something i assumed was a feature of touchdesigner already.

it seems odd that the best tool out there for rapid prototyping / designing touchscreen interfaces (by its namesake and original mission statement?) doesn’t support multi-touch gestures in its visual authoring interface.

2 Likes

+1 on this.
Also is there not an easy way to detect touch gestures in panels either? Has nobody made components for that? Pinch, double finger swipe, rotate, etc. It seems this could be approached with chops and Multi Touch In DAT, but It’s hard to believe there is no pallet component for this to provide ready-solution in a software that has touch in its name, or anything on the internet, as far as I’m aware.

…or a python library that is specifically optimized to detect and differentiate the common touchscreen gestures?