General Feedback: Widgets

So after playing arround with widgets in the current exp. Build here are some thoughts, might add some later down the line.

Its not as easy to make them your own. I played arround a little bit with a RectangleTOP for my widgets to give them at least some bordercolor and round out the corners., but for example changing the colortheme is a little bit of a hustle, as in the end the Main widgets consist of lots of smaller widgets wich al have their own colorscheme.
So in this case maybe not have control over every so small aspect of the widgets color is not the worst idear (mor like 3 Colors Main/Highlight/Font) and just derive the rest of the coloscheme from them.

Also something im missing (but i think thats just me) is a normalized output. So additional to the output from min to max value, you also get on wich is always 0 to 1, but thats more for osc integration reasons (did some teste and was really easy to combine touchOSC(in the video) and be able to controll touchOSC also with the widgets.

Ah yeah, you have to set the output Min and Max via the CustomParameter page is is a little bit fiddly. Would like it more to have just two pars per value defining the min and max

The horizontal slider the Value0 parameter is not clamped so you can move the slider outside of the desired range. (Is this maybe intendet? Not sure)

Yeah I agree about the colors. There could just be one master component that you edit colors and fonts on, and the rest of the widgets follow.

For the RadioButtonGroup and DropdownMenu the Menuentries Parameter is split by spaces. So, when binding the dropdown-Menu to a StrMenu, you cannot really use the Menu Entries of the StrMenu-Par when they have a spaces in them. It would be nice to have a certain character be used to differentiate between the entries (maybe a tab? So \t could be used).

You can put quotes around entries with spaces in them.