Looking for people in Germany, meet and share Knowledge!

Hey there! I started few month ago to experiement with touchdesigner and i became addicted :smiley: now i am looking for people wich share the same interest.

Are there anyone in Germany, Bremen? But also Hannover and Hamburg? I would like to have a workgroup just to share our knowledge and teach each other or doing our own projects :slight_smile:

Best greetings from Bremen!

I am interested and also froh Bremen. Did send you a pm.

Iโ€™m in Berlin. If you swing through let me know and Iโ€™m down to meet up. Hereโ€™s some of my work.
http://www.doda.me

Only know two other TouchDesigner people here personally. Thanks for reaching out!

I will be back in Berlin mid october if anyone wants to do a meet and greet? Or just a TD get together :slight_smile:

We are also in Berlin!

lichtpfadstudio.com/

Hey guys,

I will move to Hamburg by end of May and want to start a meetup (Stammtisch) for creative coders, artists and everyone who is into this stuff. Would be nice to create a small community in this area of Germany and exchange ideas.

All the best
LL

If anyone is ever in cologne drop me a note

Iโ€™m also living in Berlin and interested in a touch meet up or the like. Good idea!

cschneider.io

Here in Berlin as well, happy to meet up or something. :slight_smile:

Pfadfinderei.com

Hey TDeutschland,

will be back in Berlin after June and would love to meet up!

Cheers
Stefan / MXZEHN

YAY! :smiley: count me in!
Martina

I think it is a very good idea to establish a workgroup for sharing knowledge, supporting us and work together on projects.

Unfortunately there are only very few people around Hamburg dealing with generative and innovative media applications in general.

I am looking forward to your response
Martin
alstermedia.de

Hallo!
Ich bin in Berlin!
SO really close to Hamburg

Hello,
we are organising TouchDesigner workshops and a monthly community meetup in Berlin.
We are very open to take our workshop modules to Hamburg or other cities if you know a place that could host usโ€ฆ (last month we were hosted by Studio TISH in Munich).
[url]https://mxav.net/workshops[/url] โ€ฆ more coming soon!
Best
Stefan / MXZEHN

People from Hamburg maybeeeee? Do i really have to move to berlin? :grin: