Looking for an internship during the summer 2015

Hi,

My name is Simon MULLOT and i’m a french student in Arts and Image Technologies (ATI) at the University of Paris 8. I like real time 3D, projection mapping and cheddar. I’m looking for an internship for a period of two months or more during the summer of 2015.

In my formation, we learn a lot of different techniques in 3D. Furthermore, before ATI, I did IT studies that brought me a lot of knowledge in the field of programming and real-time. In my recent work, with 4 of my friends we made an installation that deals with projection and space that was exhibited at MAC’s EXIT festival (here’s a tumblr which presents the installation - in french but there are pictures and videos - : oceanrougeinstall.tumblr.com/).

If you want to know more about me, I am available by MP, email (simon.mullot at gmail.com) or in this topic.

Here’s my showreel and my CV. I hope that my profile will suit someone :slight_smile:

SHOWREEL : vimeo.com/124361455

CV : drive.google.com/file/d/0ByLfb4 … sp=sharing

Regards,

Simon MULLOT

Salut Simon,

As-tu trouvé ton stage?
J’avais fais des recherches en France si ça t’intéresse, voici ceux qui sont friands de TOUCHDESIGNER en France :

NIKTALOP MELODY
www.nyktalopmelodie.org
22 Rue Thibaudeau, 86000 Poitiers
05 49 45 85 82

PARADIGME
http://www.paradigme.tv/
contact@paradigme.tv
Anthony Zollo: +33 (0)6 08 42 22 35
Association PARADIGME
62 rue aux Arènes
57000 Metz

En espérant que tu trouves un stage qui te plaise!