UCLA Class

I just wanted to let anyone know if they happen to be on here and a UCLA student.

I am teaching a class this quarter in the Film, Television and Digital media department on TouchDesigner basics. The class is geared towards a set of thesis students in the program, but to my knowledge is open to anyone enrolled at UCLA. First class is the 6th, I believe it is “open enrollment” which means you come to the first class and then we figure out who stays with it. My co-teacher in the class will be helping with integrating sensors and non-standard controllers as well, he comes from a Max/MSP background.

The schedule is Mondays and Wednesday, 4 - 7 pm (corrected from earlier). I’m pretty sure it’s called “Dynamic Media in Physical Environments”

A bit late of a heads up, but if there are any UCLA students here that didn’t know or if you know any UCLA students who might be interested let them know!

Thanks
Peter

Hey Peter,
I have been studying at the MAT - media,art and technology departement at UCSB, I am thinking to apply for a pHd, and evaluating different schools and locations.
Do you know any phd program connected with touchdesigner, or visual/media/interaction (gamification) design at UCLA?
For what I know there is a nice Media and Design departement there, but not offering phd’s programs…
Off course, the question is open to everyone in the forum, let me know!
gio