Online Optimization Workshop with Elburz

Hi folks,

Can read more about the online workshops we’re going to be doing more of here:
elburz.io/touchdesigner-workshop-jan12-2018/

This workshop is focused on diagnosing and optimizing TouchDesigner networks of all kinds as well as configuring your systems for large multi-output installations.

Workshop details:
Date: January 12th, 2017
Time: 1pm PST / 4pm EST / 9pm UTC
Duration: 2 hours
Available seats: 15

Workshop Objectives:

• Learn common bottlenecks
  • Introduction to diagnostic tools
  • Learn best practices for high-performance systems
  • Configure Windows for tear/stutter-free playback
  • Configure TouchDesigner for multi-output installations

Prerequisites:

• Intermediate knowledge of TouchDesigner
  • Basic of Python scripting in TouchDesigner

Direct sign up link:
crowdcast.io/e/touchdesigne … on-jan2018

Workshop is now full. Thanks folks! Stay tuned for the next one.

is it full?
Is there any way to attend the workshop?.. :cry:

You can purchase the workshop for a limited time until January 22nd, 2017 at this link:

crowdcast.io/e/touchdesigne … 8/register

We highly recommend registering promptly before the live event seats are taken in the future, as the live attendants receive a discounted price and are able to ask questions during the event. The best way to stay informed on new workshops is to sign up here:

eepurl.com/b98_un

Hello, Is there a way we can pay for a non-live version of the course?
I tried signing up but somehow error with card payment from uk.
Now no more space. Why so limited edition?
I’m sure there are more than 17 people willing to attend an optimisation course in TD community. thx

The non-live version was available with no user limits for 2 weeks after the live workshop. A number of people that signed up for the live version weren’t able to attend live and they watched it afterwards. Anyone who signed up has access to continue watching a non-live version as much as they like.

It’s unfortunate that your card payment didn’t work. If you let us know earlier next time, we can help you sort it out.

We limit the space because we want the focus to be on the live aspect of it. We like these events to be less formal and have more user interaction and Q&A. If we were going to post permanent videos, they would have a different layout, format, and materials provided with them.

We only really offered non-live purchases afterwards because a few people requested it. Next time, we may offer purchases afterwards, but they won’t be for as long as this one, maybe only for a few days.

My best suggestion is to sign up for our mailing list (link below) as that’s where we put the first announcement for workshops so you can guarantee your spot or at least let us know there’s a problem immediately and we can hold a spot for you.

eepurl.com/b98_un

cool, thx , I am on the mail list, don’t know how I missed that one.
Anyway, I’m quite happy to pay even for the non live version, in anycase at my level, its more a case of watching videos a couple of times, I can always ask in forum something later.

Sorry you didn’t see it, we’ll make sure word gets around more. If you’re on the mailing list and you’re checking on this section of the forum, you should see it coming up. We’re planning to do another one in mid-late February on another topic. So stay tuned for that one.

hypnotic.photons@gmail.com
when ever you have a ready version!

You know what you were saying about if it was permanent videos content would be different.
That is a bit why I was insisting. Some of content we will never see, sometime the smallest tips can unlock a lot. What I mean is I’m even interested by some of the class question and explanation too (long version pretty much).

thank you, long life to TD!

The optimization one will not be online again.

Even more reason to subscribe to our mailing list so you can get a hold of workshop content when it first becomes available! :laughing:

Link below if you need:
eepurl.com/b98_un