TouchDesigner Summit February 2018 in Berlin

Dear Community,

we are planing a 2 day TouchDesigner Summit for the 3rd and 4th of February 2018 in Berlin.
After our first Berlin session in 2016 we are very excited to come back and extend the scope a bit with this time not only including talks and presentations but also workshops.

Currently we are inviting everybody to propose program items: If you like to teach a workshop, do a talk or presentation, head on over to our page or straight to the google form and send us your ideas.

More information: derivative.ca/education/workshop … eetup2018/
Submit your workshop, talk or presentation: goo.gl/forms/3T86385x3qgcrZyF3

Hi, i wonder if some of the content will be recorded for those who are far away from berlin.
Thx

good point!

+1 for the recordings! This is a unique change to get all this knowledge collected into bite size videos!

Also… How will the workshops be structured and how long are they?
I am guessing that if you attend workshop(s) there will be little to no time left to see anything else? (hence making video recordings REALLY valuable for everyone attending as well!)

The full program schedule has now been posted.

touchdesignersummit.com/

Just recently found out that I’ll be in Berlin at that time. And I really want to attend the Summit. 48 hours of intense TouchDesigner workshops is what I crave right now…

If anyone, who got a ticket but can’t attend is willing to sell it, I’ll be more than interested in buying it!!
If so, please, send a message to gpeetonn [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thanks!

I’m also looking for an extra ticket! ivan at derivative dot ca. Yes, it’s that full!

It was absolutely amazing! Thanks everyone for the generosity and the sharing!