FIXED: Error DAT on launch

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
TouchDesigner 088 Build 62160

Upon launching a TouchDesigner network with an existing Error DAT in it I am receiving the attached error message (see attachment).

I do not get this error when dropping a new Error DAT in an already open project. Likewise, I am able to clear the error by toggling the ‘Language’ toggle on the operator parameter page. If the severity is anything but ‘*’ - simply navigating the network editor clears the error. Force cooking the operator on launch does not clear the error. However, force cooking the operator on launch and then navigating the network editor does.

I think you can safely ignore this as an internal startup error. It should not effect your file.

Hi Ben,

The Error DAT itself is showing an error (red X) - in addition to the normal startup errors that occur on TouchDesigner initialization. Typically, these normal startup errors have not triggered an actual operator error, but instead just logged in the Error DAT. We are using the Error DAT to send to a remote monitoring system so hoping there is a way to clear these extraneous errors/triggers on initialization without fiddling in network or extra scripting.

Oh, sorry. Can you upload a .toe file that this occurs in?

No worries Ben thanks for taking a look…

Attached is simply a brand new .toe file where I dropped only an Error DAT in with default parameter settings and saved. Upon reopening it the aforementioned error occurs. Let me know if this works - if not I can send you the specific project I am working on directly.
error.toe (3.96 KB)

Reproducible, thanks!

Will be fixed in the next build. Thanks for the report.

Excellent - thanks for the quick resolve!