Perform Window Doesn't Fully Fill

I seem to be having an issue where a container COMP with a video is feeding into a window COMP and is not fully filling the screen on “Fill” setting for the Opening Size. The border is about 20-50 pixels it seems and in my case on the sides of the video.

The reason I believe this is a bug is because if I change the window COMP’s Opening Size to something else and back to fill, the border is removed. Unfortunately this resolved state does not survive the saving / reopening of a file.

I tried this on both recent and older versions of TouchDesigner, reproducing on both.

This issue appears to also be tied to the OS, as the issue is not present on Mac with Sierra (first run without settings change has no border) but is present with Mojave. I first encountered this issue due to the updating OS on a file that went unchanged between update.

One specific set:
2019.15840 on Mac OS Mojave using external monitor

Has this been seen before? Is there some setting I am missing that would resolve this?

Thanks for any help/feedback/work to fix!

Can you attach a .toe? I wasn’t able to reproduce this on 2019.15840 or newer builds via a moviefilein1 showing one of the sample movies.

Hello xp-team, did you manage to figure out this problem?

Let us know if we can help.