FIXED: Win 10 - 2019.15230 - Inconsistent data on MERGE DAT

Does anybody knows why the MERGE gives me inconsistent DATA?
If you look at my pic you will discover that the data in the MERGE is not from the input tabs.
I switch input tabs select rows from other tabs and merge gives me random data taken from previous selections :open_mouth:
I donā€™t know if it matters, but Iā€™m low on FPS (18). Realtime switch on/off does not change nothing.

Can you attach the toe file or send it to support@derivative.ca? Is this just in 15230 or were older builds also an issue?

Trying to extract the partial patch to send I found the cause, but it still sounds strange to me.
The NULL that is connected with the SELECT DATs is in ā€œautomaticā€ mode, if I switch it on ā€œalwaysā€ it works fine.
The strange things are this:
If I copy the partial patch with the issue in a new project it works, the problem gets out only with the whole patchā€¦
Same patch loaded on 2018-27910 works perfectly even in ā€œautomaticā€.

Another point:
clicking with the middle mouse on the null I can see that the channel length is 2 frames.
Same thing on 2018, but it works.

This bug has been fixed and will be in 2019.15740+. We should be posting an updated build in the next couple of days. Thanks for the report and the example!