FIXED: [Stable 2018.27840]

Really weird behavior when using the inbuilt’ Drag To Reposition’ functionality. When activated, clicking the Container will decrease the size of the container.
First Image is the setting, seconds is before the click and third is fater the click.

Thanks, we have fixed a related issue in an internal build, is your Children Scale on the parent set to something less than 1.0?

If not it might be a different bug, so please post an example file so we can test it against our fix before we post the next build.

Hi ben. I’m no longer on site so i cannot send the file. I will se if i can reproduce the issue as. It seems like it was in the same vein as the other bug report I send n about the perform-child-thing.
Will update.

Update: Can Confirm. This ties to the same bug before. The Container containing the dragable container is actually resized. This causes the issue. It is no problem on my older build but is also current in experimental.
bugReportContainerSizeChange.toe (3.66 KB)

Thanks for the example file.

So in this example, children aren’t being scaled directly, but they are being scaled
by the ‘Align Grid Rows’ option in the parent, causing the problem.

We’ll have a closer look.

[EDIT:]

This will now be fixed in :

2019.14130+
2018.28080+