FIXED: 26450 TouchInDAT not cooking

Hi
I’m having trouble where TouchIn DAT needs to be rclick->force cooked in order to receive a table from a touchOutDAT. I’m using tcp, localhost, tried different ports. No amount of disableing, resending etc works. All other touchIN/OUT operator types work though. I can’t use udp because of the table size(100kb or so).
win10, no firewalls etc.

Can you attach an example?

Yeah sorry about this, we identified this bug after 26450 was posted. It will also effect TDAbleton projects since they reply on this DAT. We have a fix and will be posting a new build shortly.

I can confirm similar behaviour with the updin DAT. It doesnt work until I am “looking” at the node in the network. I am on 25850 and Windows 10. The patch gets startet on Windows startup and goes directly into Perform Mode. It doesnt work until I go into the network and go to the level of the udpin DAT. Its fixed now with enabling the DATs export flag but I guess that shouldnt be the way to go…

The build that is posted on our downloads page now has the fix included. If you update you won’t have this issue anymore.