TD25850 Crash on Win10/64bit / nvoglv64.DLL

Hi,
i am working on a TD Scene, that reads info from 3 Arduinos and triggers according movieclips (h.264). The application crashes and it seems to be related to the following event:

When googling for nvoglv64.DLL there are many error reports but most of them state that the problem is solved after updating the NVIDIA dirvers to at least 382.33.
I updated to 416.16 / the GPU is GTX1070

Are there any tools recommended to track what is happening between TD and the GPU?
Anything I can learn from this event log to avoid future crashes?

cheers
Stefan

Can you try downgrading your drivers and see if that fixes it? It’s possible it’s a new bug in the drivers.

Hi Malcom,

thank you… you mean not the newest driver, but on that is after the version where most other users problems seemed to have been solved?

In the meantime TD crashed for the first time in a way that left a dump file,
TouchDesignerCrash099.x64.2018.25850.1.dmp (180 KB)
maybe you guys can have a look? The computer is supposed to be running an installation from monday on, so any help appreciated!

cheers
Stefan

Hi Malcolm,

We (Stefan&I) are still having major issues with this crash problem. Did you have a chance to look at the DMP file?
Thanks in advance!
David

Hey,

That .dmp file indicates the crash occurred in an Intel driver. Does that machine have two graphics cards on it?