25000 Drag Drop bug

Drag and Drop doesn’t seem to work if your primary monitor isn’t the far left monitor on the display. I’ve had a few people report this when using SimpleMixer and it can be re-created in that. Whats odd is some reports I’ve had say it doesn’t work even on one monitor setups but it works fine for me unless my window is on monitor 1. The only way I think you could re-create it is to possibly just try SimpleMixer out on a display or two.

github.com/Richard-Burns/SimpleMixer

To recreate:

• Set your middle monitor or monitor id 1 to primary display (SimpleMixer always opens on primary)
  • Drag a tox from the tox bin on the bottom left up to one of the four slider viewers at the top left (the far top left one will work fine)
  • The visual should show up in that box you’ve dragged to. Sometimes however when dragging the mouse just disappears completely.
  • The drop script themselves are attached to slide_viewer_topleft, topright, bottomleft, bottom right in /simplemixer/container_gui/container_show/container_mixer
  • The script itself is docked to those slide_viewers

github.com/Richard-Burns/SimpleMixer/issues/23

It also doesn’t work with DPI scaling but then again quite a few things are broken with DPI scaling so that’s probably an explanation video if you want me to report those too.

I have also recently experienced drag-n-drop weirdness and inconsistant breakage upon recently upgrading my software to 25000, especially on multi-monitor displays. I have not been able to consistantly reproduce it yet but I will try simmilar steps to the ones you did in SimpleMixer. Just wondering does your drag and drop work when you view your Performance Window not in Performance Mode like in the network editor or a popup window? That would work for me even when the drag-n-drop stopped.

No official word here but most drag-drop woes should be fixed in the latest build. At least SimpleMixers are now working correctly.

Build is posted now, if you can confirm it works that would be great!