FIXED: Audiodeviceout CHOP Active toggle

Hi,

the export to Active toggle parameter of Audiodeviceout CHOP seems to be broken in build 2018.23470 64-bit, Win10. Attached is the simple example, I tried both Python expression and export (it works only one time, then I can’t switch between 0 and 1 with the Button).
audiodeviceout_report.toe (10.8 KB)

Hey Petko,

I get the same results you describe.

If I force cook the audiodevice out after it stops responding it seems to work again.

Until there’s a fix you can work around this with a panel execute DAT instead. That’s less ideal, but does the job in case you need this functionality for something right now.
base_active_with_execute.tox (7.36 KB)

Ah perfect, thanks so much, Matt!

I forgot to try execute DAT and my middle-of-night workaround in that case was touchin-touchout from 088 to 099. Really needed to export a value to that toggle, so I’ll use your example for now until it gets a fix. Definitely more elegant instead of having another 088 instance opened only for this.

Unfortunately the fix for this didn’t quite make it to 2018.23760, but it will be fixed in builds 2018.23780 or later. Thanks for the report and I apologize for the inconvenience.