RESOVLED: L1 Key Error

Hi

I am encountering a problem on OSX 10.13, see attachment.

I followed you instructions, but still have the same error.

Each time I tried and failed, it also counted down on my non-commercial licenses. so starting with 7 licenses (I used 3 license on three other machines), I have now only 2 left.

cheers

martin

Hi Martin

Can you create a file inside ca.derivative? Are there already files inside that directory and can you list the permissions? Please reply to support@derivative.ca instead of this forum and we will set you up with additional non-commercial licenses.

Selina

ETA: For anybody following, the license needed to be install in an administrator account.

For what it’s worth, this is extremely frustrating. We are installing TouchDesigner on a large batch of computers and each one has to be logged out, licensed, and then logged back in.

Hi, UNT student here. Having the same problem on my computer at home.

Are you using the automatic installation process?

Please follow the instructions here and email support@derivative.ca if it doesn’t resolve your problems.

That is great information! I was not aware that there was an automatic installation option. I will investigate this for the next classroom we bring up. Thanks for this.

Please also take a look at Floating Cloud Licenses and Floating Licenses Using a Dongle to see if those might work for you. If you are interested, please contact licensing@derivative.ca and we’ll see what options are available to make your life easier.