[99.13460] Containers "TOP fill" par not doing 'native res'?

So I’m not sure if this is expected behavior or not, but when setting a background top for a container, (in the “Look” tab) you have the TOP fill parameter just below that which I assume is to control how said BG TOP fills the configured space of the container / panel. All the options seem to do what is expected except the “native resolution” one seems t do nothing different than the default “fill” option.

I was curious if that’s a bug or if I’m just interpreting incorrectly what that option should be doing. For example, if I make a 300x300 container and source a 256x256 TOP as it’s background, shouldn’t native resolution just make a 256x256 square inside that 300x300 space (and if so, what controls its alignment)? Cause right now it still stretches the 256x256 to the 300x300.

You are correct, it shouldn’t work like that. Can you post a file so we can quickly turn it over to the programmers for fixing?

I think this is what it should look like, also not sure of how one would control alignment once you do set it to “Native Resolution”…

Container Native Resolution Bug.png
Container Native Resolution Bug.toe (4.02 KB)