NDI In

Gave the NDI in TOP a run-through today. It seems to flicker/reset after the timeline goes on for ten seconds or so, sometimes at the start, sometimes in the middle of the timeline but once the flicker starts it continues again at the same spot in the timeline. thus interrupting the image for about a second. Maybe ‘disconnecting’ ? Also could not get an image from a second computer on the same LAN, addresses all in the same range. On the computer using TD/NDI In I can use the NewTek’s Video Monitor app and see both computers so it is coming in. Any thoughts?

BTW, I’m on Win10(pre-creator) and TD is 99-11520

If you connect an Info CHOP to the NDI In TOP, you can monitor the ‘connected’ status and ‘received fps’, plug that into a trail and perhaps you will see if it is disconnecting for an instant?

When using 2 NDI Outs in the same network, can you try specifying different names? When I test on the same machine with multiple outs it gives a warning when using the same name, I am wondering if there is an issue when source names match, thought it should be prefixed by the computerName.

Could you also test different content and see if it behaves the same. I have seen compression rates vary so much in content that one particular trouble spot would always drop frames at the same spot when the movie was looping. If it seems like that is the case, try dropping the bandwidth down to see if it disappears.