099 Composite working differently every time I restart toe

I’m not sure if this is happening for others but whenever I run a .toe file in version 099 the Composite TOPS all work differently (for example say I have a file that’s just 2 images and an overlay as my file. When I first create it it works properly as an overlay, but then the next time I open it it looks more like a screen or something else, and the only way I can get it to work properly is by restarting touchdesigner). All my projects rely on many composites to interact properly so for this reason the new version is simply useless to me until this gets fixed and I’ve had to go back to using 088. Let me know if anyone is having this same issue or if I’m somehow doing something wrong and there’s a way to fix this, thanks!

I have this problem too. I usually can get it back to where I want by switching the operation & the input order in different combinations, but its a pain when things don’t open right it’s a bit of a hassle getting things started.

Because of this I try to use an Add top instead of an add option in the composite top,(or any other true top instead of a composite option etc.) wherever possible, but It would be nice if it stopped happening.

Please post an example file so we can reproduce it easily.

thanks